The Home Buying Process
Whether you are a first time home buyer, an experienced buyer, or investor looking for flips or rentals, I have the experience you need to secure your next home. I understand that buying a home, whether for personal use and/or an investment, can be an overwhelming process that is filled with many emotions.
I am here to help you throughout every step of the home buying process: financing, searching for homes, contracts, negotiations, and inspections and repairs. I take care of scheduling all inspections, recommending amazing vendors for all of your needs, and communicating to you in a timely manner all pertinent information. It is my goal to ensure that you are equipped with the knowledge to make the best decisions for you and your family. Interested in hearing more about the home buying process and what I can do for you? Contact me today so we can begin finding your dream home!
Free Home Buyers Guide
Want a step by step guide of the home buying process? Check out my free PDF guide "The Keys to Buying Your First Home." If you have questions or would like to schedule a time to meet, please contact me today!
My Service Pledge
In this fast-paced seller’s market with little housing inventory, you need a dedicated expert who knows the market, knows how to negotiate, and has many resources and connections that will benefit you. I take pride in providing my clients with the highest level of service and commit myself to the following:
- Respecting you and your needs, treating everyone fairly and honestly, and upholding the Code of Ethics set forth by the National Association of Realtors
- Making the process of buying your home as easy and successful as possible by understanding your desired outcome, holding your best interests in the highest regard throughout the entire process, and working tirelessly to achieve your goals
- Valuing and respecting your time by explaining the home buying process, setting expectations, and communicating with you in a timely and efficient manner
- Utilizing my knowledge, resources, and training to guide you and help you to make the most informed decisions for you and your family
- Providing you with regular progress reports, sharing with you pertinent information, and making vendor recommendations to ensure a smooth and easy home buying process
- Making myself available to you and responsive to your needs by maintaining a flexible schedule